Our expert learning and development team create and run training courses designed to educate and motivate delegates. We specialise in the business critical areas of Management and Leadership, Project and Risk Management , Personal Development, IT and Computing, Business Systems, Systems Engineering and Sales and Marketing.
Thales Training & Consultancy specialises in designing and delivering training courses in these business critical areas: Management and Leadership, Project and Risk Management , Personal Development, IT and Computing, Business Systems, Systems Engineering and Sales and Marketing. Our courses are intended to enrich individual performance and to offer people the opportunity to enhance their career prospects through accredited training programmes.
Personalisation of learning
At Thales Training & Consultancy, we want individuals attending our courses to maximise their personal benefit. We do this by:
- Understanding their individual learning objectives and motivation to learn
- Adapting our courses to meet individual needs whilst still achieving planned group objectives
- Understanding where people are in relation to their learning objectives and helping them to see progress through practice and feedback
- Understanding the context in which they operate and helping them to relate their learning to a specific organisational context
- Understanding the delegates’ learning preferences and using a variety of delivery/facilitation methods accordingly. We help delegates to learn in a variety of ways and to make the most of their learning.
Supporting people in identifying the next steps in their development and providing post course support that helps to consolidate and embed learning
Finding the right course for you
Answering the following ten questions will help you to identify the course of training that suits your needs:
- What do you need to achieve?
- Have you got a specific situation/example that you need help with?
- What is your current skill level in this area?
- What have you tried so far?
- Where are you getting stuck and why?
- What don’t you feel confident with?
- Have you had any training previously?
- How much time do you have?
- How do you learn best?
- What specifically do you think you need to learn / change?
Our Training Approach
Our training approach is supportive, flexible, stimulating, and informative:
- Supportive – We create a safe and risk-free environment where participants can share their experience and practise their skills. We give feedback in a supportive and non-threatening way
- Flexible – We work with the issues that participants bring with them and relate the learning to their real world
- Stimulating – We use a wide variety of approaches to engage participants and accelerate their learning
Informative – Participants benefit from our trainers’ subject matter expertise as well as their experience in a wide variety of business settings