Our APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management course is designed so that, on completion, successful candidates will be able to understand the language of project management and the structure of a successful project. They will be able to take an active part in a project team and make a positive contribution to any project environment.
This course is designed for anyone looking to start a successful career in project management or those wanting to understand the principles of project management excellence.
The ICPM qualification is awarded by the UK’s Association for Project Management. Assessment is through a 60 question, multiple-choice exam taken over one hour.
Our APM Practitioner Assessment course is designed for individuals with at least three years experience in responsible leadership functions of non-complex projects, or team members in more complex projects.
Candidates must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Have passed the APMP
- Able to demonstrate good familiarity with the APM Body of knowledge and have passed an equivalent qualification, such as PMP, ISEB Certificate in Project Management, or Open University Project Management Module M865
- Able to demonstrate good foundation knowledge of project management supported by evidence of relevant CPD
As well as the above, candidates must also provide:
- Two copies of the completed and signed APM Practitioner Qualification application form
- Two copies of the completed APM self assessment form
- Two copies of a project based CV outlining the candidate’s experience in project management, with details of their responsibilities and involvement across the project life cycle.
Our APMP Accreditation Preparation and Exam course is designed for anyone substantially involved in project activity at supervisory and management levels, including work package managers, team leaders, project managers, programme managers and project executives and sponsors. Project Support Office and Assurance staff may also benefit from the course.
It is recommended that delegates should have two of the following:
- At least two years experience working in project environments
- Completed foundation training in the principles of project management
- Achieved the APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management qualification
|The exam is a three-hour closed book written paper. Candidates must answer ten from sixteen questions covering 37 topics.|
CPD Hours: 32
Our APMP Certification for PRINCE2® Practitioners course is designed for current PRINCE2® Registered Practitioners who are substantially involved in project activity at supervisory and management levels, including work package managers, team leaders, project managers, programme managers, project executives and sponsors. Project support office and assurance staff may also benefit from the course.
It is recommended that delegates should have at least two years experience working in project environments, and candidates must provide proof that their PRINCE2® is current.