IT and Computing Course Categories
- Adobe Training Courses
- Crystal Reports and Cognos Impromptu Courses
- Microsoft Access Training Courses
- Microsoft Excel Training Courses
- Microsoft Office Conversion Training
- Microsoft Outlook, Word & Powerpoint Courses
- Microsoft Project Courses
- Microsoft VBA Training Courses
- Microsoft Visio and Publisher Training Courses
- SQL Training Courses
Adobe Acrobat is a invaluable tool for designers and creatives alike and enables users to:
- Simplify the creation and completion of forms to efficiently analyse and use data.
- Scan or convert existing documents to fillable PDF forms that are easy to complete, ensuring data received is accurate and useful.
- Collaborate through shared document reviews, helping to protect and control sensitive information.
Adobe Photoshop is an extraordinary creative tool for photographers and designers, and broad file format support, it enables users to:
- Create stunning high dynamic range (HDR) images.
- Easily select and mask intricate image content and remove any image element.
- Achieve realistic painting effects with the ability to mix colours on canvas and create natural brushstrokes.
- > Move, remove, warp or stretch any image element.
- > Remove noise, add grain and create vignettes with state-of-the-art photography tools.
- Import and export hundreds of image file formats, including PSD, AI, PDF, NEF, CRW, TIFF, BMP, Cineon, JPEG, JPEG2000 and FXG.
- Get outstanding prints quickly using its powerful printing options.
Adobe Illustrator has become the standard application for artists, illustrators and graphic designers, enabling users to:
- Design, modify and edit vector graphics images, which can be easily rescaled without the loss of quality.
- Save these in a number of vector graphics formats such as Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), PDF, Windows® Metafile (WMF), Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) and Vector Markup Language (VML).
- Quickly transform hand-drawn sketches on a sheet of paper into lively and colourful digital images.
- Create brilliantly coloured artwork, cartoon drawings and other illustrations and graphic material.
Adobe InDesign is a page layout software application in which graphics, created elsewhere, and text are combined to create layouts and prepare them for printing. It can be used to:
- Create posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers and books.
- Design and publish a broad range of documents in print, online, and on mobile devices.
- Create stunning page layouts quickly and efficiently for print or digital distribution with built-in creative tools and precise control over typography.
- Make quick work of everyday tasks and deliver error-free, engaging documents across media.
- Integrate interactivity, video and audio for playback on tablets, smart phones, and computers.
Adobe Dreamweaver is the industry-leading web authoring and editing software and:
- Provides both visual and code-level capabilities for creating standards-based websites and designs for the desktop, smart phones, tablets, and other devices.
- Uses powerful coding tools or the state-of-the-art visual interface to enable users to create advanced sites and applications and to build compelling websites for multiple devices simultaneously in a single interface.
- Meets the needs of many skills levels, from professional web designers to beginners just learning about page creation.
- Allows users to preview websites in locally-installed web browsers, enabling files to be edited locally and then uploaded to the remote web server.
- Finds and replaces lines of text and codes by search terms and regular expressions across the entire site.