Learning and Development is critical to business success. To maintain or improve your competitive advantage, you need to continually invest in your people. Over the last ten years, businesses have successfully outsourced all or part of their Learning and Development activities. These businesses have enjoyed lower overall costs, greater focus on people development and improved business performance.
Thales Training & Consultancy delivers modular outsourcing solutions that lower cost, increase efficiencies and allow you to spend more time strategically developing your business. This could include managing training budgets and the short and long term procurement of your training requirements.
Call our expert Managed Training Services team today on 0800 077 36 46 to discuss how we can support your learning and development activities.
What we deliver
- We keep it simple.
- We can provide you with our fully automated training services – your branded e-portal; managing your bookings, course catalogues, e-learning, and evaluation of learning, management information on attendance and learning progress. You set the parameters, we deliver.
- Personalised Service Centre – qualified staff that handle your enquiries and action requests. Creating management information; informing you of Level 1 to Level 3 outcomes in learning plus much more.
- Service Centre Management – working with you. We organise your yearly schedule, Training Needs Analysis and selecting the right solutions through qualified and experienced dedicated staff. We also manage mandatory and professional qualifications as well as management of your Graduate Schemes and Apprenticeship Schemes.
- We can provide you with Procurement and Invoice Management – delivering lower cost quality training, using a single monthly invoice to keep it simple for you.
Why WE ARE different
- We don’t just transact
- Intimate and Boutique – we are not (and don’t want to be) the largest in the outsourced training managed services in the learning and development arena. That‘s why every customer is unique and like a boutique hotel your experience with us will be tailored to your needs and your ongoing success and satisfaction will always be at the forefront of our partnership.
Going To Tender
Danny Roberts – Head of Managed Service Development
Danny’s role is to consult with his customers, reviewing strategy through to the benefits analysis of implementation for both HR and L&D teams on Managed Services through a consultative approach, resulting in a bespoke Managed Service offer.
Danny has worked at Board Director Level in and around Learning and Development for over 11 years. Having worked with professional services companies, financial services and engineering businesses, helping to develop and deliver with his customers a range of managed services that spanned administration through to the full outsourcing of a faculty of a college. Danny has worked for a range of businesses, such as Prudential, Abbey National, Sussex Enterprise/Business Link as well as Paragon Education and Skills. He gained an MBA from Henley Management College.
Danny says: “In times where businesses are looking to focus on core strengths to maintain their position or grow their business, they are also opening up to the benefits of learning managed services, such as those provided by Thales Training & Consultancy, where they look to garner expertise and buying power to provide improved value in their Learning and Development functions. Typically, using that managed service provides a wealth of efficiencies and measurable business improvement enabling competitive advantage”