At Thales Training & Consultancy, we are experts in designing and delivering bespoke graduate development programmes, partnering with our customers to offer something valuable to both the graduates they recruit and the organisation. We will work with you to identify objectives for your bespoke training and development programme and the integral parts that will make that programme a reality.
Every graduate you recruit will have a requirement to develop his or her technical, behavioural, managerial and communication skills. The key to an effective graduate training and development programme is in combining these elements in a cohesive and effective way that provides both your organisation and your graduates with the tools they need.
What we offer:
- We will work closely with you to identify the needs of your organisation and the graduates within it
- We will design a cohesive, exciting and varied bespoke graduate training courses and development programme to meet your needs meeting each year to identify any changes to the original brief
- Your training and development programme will be managed and coordinated by our highly experienced and skilled team ensuring that it runs smoothly taking the hassle away from your HR department
- IT Graduate Induction Training Programmes
Typical elements of a Graduate Development Programme
- Induction or kick off events
- Team building events
- Training simulations
- Outward Bound style events
- On-the-job training or placements
- Classroom based training in technical or behavioural skills
- Project work i.e. business related challenges or CSR projects
- One to one coaching or group action learning sets
- Training events provided by ourselves or a number of external suppliers that we would manage for you
To discuss your graduate development requirements, contact our expert Learning and Development team today on 0808 2507271.