Successful Feedback Discussions Course
Is this course right for me?
Our Successful Feedback Discussions course will guide you in how to give constructive feedback and provide a framework to use. It will also give you ways to handle sensitive issues in an effective way. Feedback is a powerful tool in allowing others to develop and improve. However, it can be difficult to do, especially if you are required to give negative feedback.
This course will be useful for anyone who is responsible for giving or who wishes to give feedback to others.
Training course objectives:
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Overcome your ‘blockers’ to holding Feedback discussions
- Give feedback with confidence
- Use feedback you receive to best effect
- Demonstrate your ability to deal effectively with challenging situations
Related Training Courses in Our Range
What is Feedback?
- When to give feedback
- What holds us back from delivering feedback
- Giving feedback
- Receiving feedback
Giving effective feedback
- Framework for effective delivery of feedback
- Balance of supportive / developmental feedback
- Need for next steps
- How to phrase feedback
Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Remaining objective
- Framework for delivering feedback around challenging behaviours
- Ways to handle sensitive issues