Put Power in your Points – Online course – Develop your PowerPoint Skills
Is this course right for me?
Our Put Power in your Points – Improve your PowerPoint Skills online course is for people who produce PowerPoint presentations to be used in front of an audience, such as meetings, briefings, presentations and conferences.
This online course is designed to help participants create interesting and engaging slides that will keep the audience focussed.
Training course objectives:
- Describe how to create clear and concise PowerPoint slides
- Create interesting and engaging slides using graphics and pictures
- Describe how to improve use of text and bullets
- List top tips for best practice when creating slides
Related Training Courses in Our Range
Leadership Styles for Managing Change
- Exploring strengths and weakness in example slides
- Takahashi method of slide creation
- Kawasaki method of slide creation
- Guidelines for creating slides with impact
- Participants have time to create or amend their own slides
- Feedback on success of slides from group and trainer
- Top tips
How will the session run?
- The session is trainer-led but highly interactive. Delegates will be encouraged to participate in the session through questions as well as direct participation using the on-line tools.