Problem Solving and Decision Making Course
Is this course right for me?
Our Problem Solving and Decision Making course guides you through a range of proven analytical & creative tools and techniques and a systematic approach to decision making.
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to solve problems effectively or improve the quality of their decision making process.
Training course objectives:
- Understand the differences between a problem and a decision
- Utilise different tools to solve problems
- Analyse a problem systematically and identify the cause
- Define a decision, generate and systematically evaluate options
- Use different tools to make a decision
Related Training Courses in Our Range
The Situational Review
- Defining the problems
- Defining decisions to be made
- Six step approach to problem solving
- Fishbone analysis
- Questioning techniques to identify the root cause
- How to evaluate the potential solutions to problems
- A Decision Making toolkit for any multiple choice decision
Call our expert Learning and Development team today on
0800 077 36 46 for more details about the training options available to
you or to book your course.