Problem Solving and Decision Making Course
Is this course right for me?
Our Problem Solving and Decision Making course guides you through a range of proven analytical & creative tools and techniques and a systematic approach to decision making.
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to solve problems effectively or improve the quality of their decision making process.
Training course objectives:
- Understand the differences between a problem and a decision
- Utilise different tools to solve problems
- Analyse a problem systematically and identify the cause
- Define a decision, generate and systematically evaluate options
- Use different tools to make a decision
Related Training Courses in Our Range
The Situational Review
- Defining the problems
- Defining decisions to be made
- Six step approach to problem solving
- Fishbone analysis
- Questioning techniques to identify the root cause
- How to evaluate the potential solutions to problems
- A Decision Making toolkit for any multiple choice decision