Managing with Confidence Training Course
Is this course right for me?
Our Managing with Confidence course will help you to be more assertive in your communication, allowing you to manage performance more effectively.
This course is designed for new managers who are looking to boost their confidence in managing their team and difficult situations.
Training course objectives:
- List the key skills needed to manage with confidence
- Explain how to use assertive behaviour when communicating
- Deliver difficult messages confidently
- Deal effectively with challenging behaviour and performance
- Be proactive in your approach
Related Training Courses in Our Range
Identifying key skills required for managing with confidence
- Dealing with challenging staff
- Delivering difficult messages
Assertiveness and communication
- Understand the differences between the different behaviour types
- How the behaviours impact on our relationships with others
- How we can communicate assertively
Delivering difficult messages
- What constitutes a difficult message
- Top tips for delivering the message
- Practical application
Dealing with challenging staff
- Theories and models for recognising why people are challenging (performance and behaviour)
- Frameworks for effective discussions with challenging individuals
Call our expert Learning and Development team today on
0800 077 36 46 for more details about the training options available to
you or to book your course.