Managing Change Course
Is this course right for me?
Our Managing Change training course is for managers who need to lead and communicate change whilst making sure that their people go through the transition as positively as possible. The training course concentrates on communication of change as the primary tool in a manager’s toolkit.
Training course objectives:
- Identify the emotional stages that people experience when change happens
- Manage through the emotional steps by putting in place a communication strategy that involves and includes all interested/ affected parties
- Structure a change plan and communicate the plan according to appropriate communication methods
- State the why, who, what, how and when of managing change
Related Training Courses in Our Range
- Sharing participants’ experiences of change and discussing effects and challenges
- Discussing up to date models of change and change theory
The Emotions of Change
- Exploring the emotional journey caused by change
- How to manage through the emotional curve
- How to prevent and deal with “corridor rumour”
- Using a clear communication structure
- Some key questions to ask
- Practical exercise to put together a communication plan
Call our expert Learning and Development team today on
0800 077 36 46 for more details about the training options available to
you or to book your course.