Leading Employee Engagement Course
Is this course right for me?
Research shows that an engaged employee will deliver significantly improved results compared to one who is not engaged. Feeling engaged at work depends on many factors beyond feeling motivated. So, engagement has become a focus for strategies in improving employees’ performance and retention in 21st Century organisations.
This Leading Employee Engagement training course is suitable for leaders and managers at all levels who need to learn approaches and tools for increasing the engagement of those they lead.
During the workshop, participants are requested to discuss their vision for their team, department or organisation and to link it with the engagement they will need to generate to achieve it.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of employee engagement in the realisation of an organisation’s vision and goals
- Identify the key components of engagement
- Link their own vision with the engagement they will need to generate to achieve it
- Plan approaches to maintaining and improving engagement during change
- Use methods to generate individual and collective engagement contributing to developing high performing teams
The importance of engagement
- Why engagement is strategically important to an organisation
- The role of an employee survey in measuring engagement
- Linking engagement and commercial results
- Indicators of engagement and lack of engagement
Engaging people in your vision
- Linking your vision and engagement
- How people will buy into your vision
- Linking individual contribution to achieving the vision at team/department/company level
Engagement during change
- Emotional reactions to change that affect engagement
- Motivating people during the stages of change
- Identifying the restrainers to change – force field analysis
- Sustaining engagement
Engagement as individuals
- How to influence a feeling of being valued for making the effort to contribute
- Key elements of motivation
Engagement of teams
- How engagement contributes to the differences between high performing teams and average teams
- The example I set
- How does my level of engagement transmit to my team?
- Committing to implementing the learning back in your workplace
Call our expert Learning and Development team today on
0800 077 36 46 for more details about the training options available to
you or to book your course.