Emotional Intelligence Training Course
Is this course right for me?
Our Emotional Intelligence course introduces the concepts and principles of emotional intelligence. Our ability to think strategically, build relationships, influence others and motivate our teams all depend on how we manage and use our emotions. The course provides an opportunity to consider your ability to recognise, use, understand and manage emotions in yourself and others.
This course is suitable for anyone who interacts with others at work; whether your role focuses on external customers, supplier management or internal operations, your relationships can be improved dramatically through conscious use of Emotional Intelligence.
If you book this course and the MSCEIT together, you can receive both for a discounted price. Please call our sales team on 0800 163 469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the current discounted rates.
The MSCEIT is an ability test for Emotional Intelligence. Our EI trainers are trained and certificated to administer and provide feedback on this test. Please contact us for more information.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of this Emotional Intelligence training course you will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
- Identify the four key elements of Emotional Intelligence
- Use a range of skills to build and maintain key relationships
- Create a personal action plan to continue to enhance and monitor your emotional intelligence
Related courses in our range
Working with Emotional Intelligence
- The Business Case
- Function of emotions
- Applications of EI at work
- Review of problem solving style
What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Perceptions and myths
- Review of decision making style
- Research and History
- Link with Intelligence (IQ)
- Link with Personality
- Measuring Emotional Intelligence
The RUUM®™ model
- Recognising emotions in yourself and others
- Using emotions to facilitate thinking
- Understanding emotions and how they can change over time
- Managing emotions to improve effectiveness of self and others
- Using the RUUM model as a coaching tool
- Developing strategies to manage emotions
- Developing an action plan to improve both personal and organisational effectiveness using Emotional Intelligence