Delegation and Motivation at Work Course
Is this course right for me?
This course has been designed for managers who want to develop their delegation skills and to learn how to positively influence the motivation of others.
The course focuses on how to delegate and aims to boost the confidence of managers to delegate.
We take a practical approach to exploring what motivates people at work and identify actions managers can take to help others feel motivated.
Training course objectives:
- Identify the benefits of delegation for the individual, the team and the organisation
- State why, when and how we delegate
- Delegate effectively with confidence
- State the main motivational/de-motivational characteristics of work and the workplace
Related Training Courses in Our Range
What is delegation?
- Defining effective delegation
- Key benefits of delegating effectively
How to be an effective 'delegator'
- Key principles within the process of delegation
- Nine steps to effective delegation
- The delegation priority grid
- Through timers versus In timers
- Motivation models
- Clarifying the link between delegation and motivation
Delegation and motivation case study exercise
- Putting the theory into practice