“Blended learning is one of the fastest-growing trends in education” (The Guardian newspaper 2011) that’s why we believe Blended Learning provides a richer, more rounded learning experience.
Blended Learning combines face-to-face classroom methods with a variety of digital or online options. At Thales Training and Consultancy our blended management and leadership programmes each utilise traditional classroom training courses plus live and recorded online sessions, audio files and mobile learning. Some programmes also incorporate coaching and action learning.
Our blended learning methods include:
- Classroom training courses
- Live, fully interactive online sessions
- Audio learning
- Mobile learning – video and top tips accessed from your mobile
- Action learning
- Pre- recorded online presentations– with video and audio
Why use blended learning?
- Videos, audio files and top tips accessed straight from your mobile phone gives you access to learning resources from wherever you are and while on the move.
- You receive maximum learning resources with minimal time away from the office
- This blended approach gives the learner greater flexibility and control over their learning.
- Integrating different training methods caters for different learning styles and encourages a more rounded experience which aids retention of learning.
We offer blended programmes on our open schedule as part of our Management and Leadership Professional Pathway. The Pathway caters for each level of management from supervisor/team leader to senior managers/leaders.
The Management and Leadership Professional Pathway:
- Aspiring Manager
- New Manager
- New Manager with ILM Award
- Experienced Manager
- Experienced Manager with ILM Award
- Strategic Leader
All our blended learning solutions can be tailored to your very specific needs. To find our how our powerful blended learning programmes, can help deliver change within your organisation contact our learning and development team today on 0800 163 469.